The Oversight Report provides high level information about the status of the Project-Award combinations that must be reviewed and approved in Recon@UVA. If you are a reconciler (Preparer, Examiner, Approver) then you have access to the projects assigned to you. If you are an administrator or viewer (Auditor, etc.) then you have access to all projects in the system.
The report can be filtered by using the available Search Options:
- Closed Month: The report only displays statistics for the months that have closed. If you leave the field blank it will include all closed months.
- Org: Enter the five digit organization code.
- Preparer: Enter the UVA ID or name (full or partial).
- Examiner: Enter the UVA ID or name (full or partial).
- Approver: Enter the UVA ID or name (full or partial).
- Non-Sponsored Only: Check this box to only review non-sponsored projects.
- Sponsored Only: Check this box to noly review sponsored projects.
Once you have entered the desired filters, press "Enter" on your keyboard or click the "Refresh List" button.
The information is summarized to the Approver, Organization, and Grant Type. The columns of data include:
- Approver Name: Displays the Approver who either signed the document or is listed as the Person of Record on the project if it has not been signed yet.
- Organization: Displays the project owning organization.
- Grant Type: Dispalys a Y for sponsored projects and an N for non-sponsored projects.
- Total PA Count: The total Project-Award combinations summarize for the first three columns.
- Approved PA Count: The number of Project-Award combinations that have been signed by the Approver.
- To Be Prepared: The number of Project-Award combinations that are yet to be completed by the Preparer.
- To Be Examined: The number of Project-Award combinations that are yet to be completed by the Examiner (if applicable).
- To Be Approved: The number of Project-Award combinations that are yet to be completed by the Approver.
- Percent Complete: The success rate of Approvals calculated as a percentage.
This table may have multiple pages, with the total number of records displayed at the lower right corner of the table (ex. format "Displaying items 1 -10 of 40"). The report can be exported to Excel for further analysis.